|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
This course shows how plan your PPC Google Ads campaigns and optimise performance.
Delegates will learn how to:
● Restructure PPC marketing campaigns around Audience Insights
● Gain Quick Wins from PPC advertising test and learn methodology
● How to increase efficiency in PPC management
● Gain better methods of working with a PPC agency
● Utilise pay per click in mobile, shopping and image search.
Marketing or web managers who are required to plan and implement a PPC campaign in B2B or B2C markets.
● Advanced paid per click search bidding that drive campaign success
● The key influences on Google PPC management
● How to reduce time spent doing PPC keyword research
● Identify your best target audiences
● Learn from and beat a PPC competitor
● How to build an ROI model for Pay Per Click marketing
● How to restructure your existing PPC campaigns for better results
● Use attribution and set-up conversions for better results
● Collecting, measuring and managing PPC reporting
● Developing the right PPC advertising mix for your market
● PPC ads copywriting with ETAs and CTAs
● How to put together a workable Pay Per Click plan
● How to select and work with a PPC agency
● Using the right tools for PPC
● Optimisation PPC for mobile and shopping
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.