|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
This course will introduce you to the key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, blogging, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Delegates will understand the benefits of social media marketing, develop the skills to use the core social channels more effectively, learn how to grow and engage audiences and how to measure the success of social media campaigns.
Marketers who need to know more about social media marketing, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach and implement social media campaigns. It would also benefit individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
B2B marketers should attend B2B Social Media Principles. Please click the link below:
• Social media trends and implications for marketers
• Develop an understanding of the key social channels
• Steps for building a social media strategy and plan
• The 4 stages of customer engagement and how to select which social media platforms to use
• How to use social channels to acquire new customers – influencing key social influencers and social ads
• Using social channels to build participation and increase engagement, blogging, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.