|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Have you ever wanted to create presentations that are more effective, compelling, insightful and actionable?
Do you feel we are all increasingly dependent on weighty decks of data, endless charts and passionless quantity over enlightening insight?
Do you need to reduce swathes of material into something pithy, cogent and memorable?
In a world that is “data rich insight poor”, this course shows you how to move beyond data, facts and information and harness the emotional power of storytelling to win over any audience.
This course is for anyone who prepares and presents arguments, recommendations and conclusions – either for themselves or their company (all levels from Director downwards). Those who present data or research will find it particularly useful, such as research agencies, media agencies, ad agency planners and account managers, client insight/research teams, sales managers etc.
• Unlearn why we have allowed ourselves to worship numbers and facts, rather than emotion and story
• Learn how to think, speak and present in stories not catalogues and make your communications simpler and more persuasive
• Discover how to get beneath “attention spam”
• Follow the 6 S.I.M.P.L.E. rules
• Find out how to build The Golden Thread
• Storyboard your presentation
• Discover the power of headlines
• Understand the “2/3 rule of timing”
• Edit, edit, edit
• Carry out exercises with live material, including “heroes and villains, conflicts and quests”
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.