|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An advanced course for senior marketers and other professionals seeking the leadership skills to succeed at a strategic level in today’s corporate environment. This course will help delegates answer challenging questions of themselves as developing leaders and provide practical insights into effective senior leadership in a disrupted contemporary context.
The course starts from the premise that there has been a seismic shift in the relationship between today’s leaders and those they seek to lead. Delegates will explore how leadership influence has to be earned and can be leveraged as they confront strategic challenges.
This is a course for those with, or anticipating, significant strategic leadership responsibility. Marketing managers, marketing directors, brand managers, entrepreneurs in growing businesses, consultants, agency directors, leaders from other disciplines seeking to inform their leadership with a strategic marketing perspective. The themes explored will be relevant to those in any size or maturity of organisation and any category, with case studies tailored to each group.
• Understand the nature of effective strategic leadership and the relevance of a marketing perspective
• Understand the different challenges between functional management and broader strategic leadership
• How effective leaders approach strategic development and execution
• The importance of a strategic approach to organisational culture
• The key skills required for today’s leaders in a disrupted, competitive environment. What’s changed?
• Deep dive into communication and influencing skills deployed by effective leaders; engaging stakeholders in the strategic narrative
• How effective leaders sustain organisational performance levels and strategic alignment of effort
• Greater awareness and conscious management of your own, personal leadership ‘brand’ and how you will develop going forward
|26 Nov 2019||2||London||
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.