|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Have you ever wanted to create presentations that are more effective, compelling, insightful and actionable? This course shows you how to move beyond data, facts and information and harness the power of storytelling. Storytelling is a proven technique used by authors, journalists and thinkers which can have a dramatic impact on the way you, your company and your agencies communicate.
This course is for anyone who prepares and presents arguments, recommendations and conclusions – either for themselves or their company (all levels from Director downwards). Those who present data or research will find it particularly useful, such as research agencies, media agencies, ad agency planners and account managers, client insight/research teams, sales managers etc.
• You will learn how to think, speak and present in stories not catalogues, survive and thrive in the data rich insight poor world and avoid the blanket presentation
• Create a golden thread of structure, rather than just one thing after another
• Learn to simplify and edit, edit, edit
• Write less and think more
• Use the basic elements of storytelling: characters, conflict and headlines
• Learn the difference between the presentation deck and the leave behind
• Use your, and your company’s, time more efficiently and effectively
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.