|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
Insight is the key foundation to any long-term strategic growth plan being developed and embedded in an organisation, it’s also the essential tool that enables the customer or consumer to be at the heart of any marketing orientated organisation.
This hands on course will empower you to lead a review and step change the role insight is playing in your organisation by conducting “hands-on” individual assessment to ensure that the correct data and research is being conducted, mined to extract insight to gain competitive advantage and that the findings are utilised in day to day strategic decision making and in long term growth strategy.
This course is for marketing or insight professionals that are responsible for ensuring that insight is at the heart or those that wanting to drive an organisation to be insight led. It will provide with the tools and techniques to review and plan the role insights could and should play in the strategic planning process
• Overview of the Strategic Planning Process and role of insights could and should play
• How to apply insights throughout the strategic planning process
• Audit of how insights is/isn’t currently driving the business
• Review existing and new research methodology and data collection
• Look at ways to improve your knowledge management within your own data collection platforms
• Lead a fact-based discovery of the customer/consumer journey
• Look at Mining data to extract insights
• How to present an insight statement
• How to embed findings in your organisation and with individuals
• How to embed insight within the strategic planning process
• Consumer/Customer pains and gains
• Understanding Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
• Using data and insights to measure performance against strategic choices and plans
• Telling the Strategy Story
|29 Oct 2019||2||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.