Investment in skills development delivers the greatest return when learning is relevant and applied, but it can be difficult to know where learning is required.
During this phase, we assess your organisation’s marketing competence in one of two ways:
1. Our experts can come into your organisation and provide analysis of marketing capability and development advice.
2. You can use our online Marketing Development Needs Analysis (DNA) tool which identifies areas of strength and skills gaps in the organisation, team and role levels.
The DNA is an online diagnostic tool which can assess your organisation’s marketing capabilities. Aligned with our Professional Marketing Competencies it is an ‘objective’ diagnostic, asking questions based on what skills a job role requires.
The tool allows you to directly identify individuals’ needs and highlight trends across teams and your organisation. This enables you to be more targeted in your training and development efforts and maximise your investment.
- Creating a bespoke training programme which covers the individual, team and organisation’s needs
- Defining marketing roles
- Measuring individuals as part of the recruitment and selection process
- Defining training needs
- Developing learning plans to help with future internal resource planning and talent management.
Our experts come into your organisation and take you through the Marketing DNA step by step. We perform a detailed skill and capability assessment and provide a report of areas for improvement.