Our team work with you to customise a training programme that matches your organisation’s needs and to a timeframe that suits you. With over 80 facilitators and specialist practitioners, who are experts in their areas of marketing and keep up-to-date with the latest trends in their field.
We build a variety of training programmes to suit the needs and availability of your team. These include various training course solutions and qualifications.
Our course director can deliver one or more courses from our extensive range of off-the-shelf training courses. We have a portfolio of over 90 training courses which can be delivered by our quality assured, subject matter experts to your marketing. The courses are split into three levels of learning: Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass and cover a wide breadth of marketing disciplines, ensuring there’s a relevant course for your team.
Specialist areas include:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Research and Insight
- Metrics and Measurement
- Product Management
- Customer Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Copywriting and Content
- Email and CRM
- Search Marketing
- Channel to Market
- Essentials of Marketing
- Regulation and Compliance
- Business Skills
Our course director can use content from one or more of our off-the-shelf training courses and tailor it to your skill gaps and industry. If you’re looking for training tailored and relevant to your industry or a specific challenge, one of our off-the-shelf courses, personalised to your organisation’s needs, could be the solution. We can improve the relevance of the learning by using our core course content, including industry examples and case studies applicable to your organisation.
Our course director can work with you to design a bespoke training course. Delivered by our course directors, they are a mixture of practical application and theory, matched to your industry. Customised case studies ensure the material is relevant to your organisation and industry, while interactive and practical learning methods give your marketers a fresh perspective on their own role and the organisation.
CIM is an Ofqual regulated qualifications provider and is accredited by the European Marketing Confederation. We currently have over 14,000 studying members in 110 countries and over 20,000 awards are taken by our students every year. Our professional qualifications support your organisation’s marketers by developing their knowledge and encouraging continued development.
Our qualifications reflect industry trends from the marketing and business community, to add further value to your organisation. We can suit all levels of experience as we offer a range of qualifications – from those with no prior qualifications through to those who are more advanced in their careers.
The benefits of doing CIM qualifications as an organisation include:
- Competitive advantage – keep your team up-to-date with the latest trends in marketing and stay ahead of your competition
- Customised case studies – ensure the material is relevant to your organisation and industry to get the most out it
- A mix of theory and practice – a unique opportunity to blend practical skills with an academic understanding
- Flexible study – bite-sized learning options to fit with your marketers’ busy work schedule
- A choice of learning methods – choose face-to-face study, distance learning or a mix of the two (blended)
- Interactive and practical learning methods – give your marketers a fresh perspective on their own role and the organisation
- A route to becoming a Chartered Marketer – the highest accolade in the industry International recognition – our marketing qualifications are recognised globally so are great for your marketers in offices all over the world.