Qualifications: Calling all marketing leaders of the future
- Broadcast: Monday 23 September 2019
- Sarah Brook
- 23 September 2019
Developed using extensive research from a wide range of employers, CIM’s Level 7 Marketing Leadership Programme enables marketers to take key influences, apply strategic thinking and match them with organisational resources to deliver on business objectives.
CIM provides delegates with enhanced flexibility over the 18-month period through a blended, online and face to face learning approach.
Attend our webinar to discover more about the three modules of the qualification and explore ways in which it could help you take the next step in your career.
- Contemporary Challenges (mandatory) – develops the skills required to analyse emerging and changing market challenges and dynamics and then to develop a suitable strategic response
- Leading Change (mandatory) - for those delegates who want to build the case for change and lead and manage that change within their organisation
- Managing Business Growth (elective) – gain the skills required for the identification of the potential opportunities for organisational growth in line with strategic priorities
- Consultancy (elective) – enables delegates to develop their consultancy skills.
About the Speaker
- 0 views