|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on 12 November | London | Book now
Every marketer needs to know how to implement campaigns using a range of digital marketing tools and techniques. This practical one-day course will equip you with the knowledge to plan and run effective digital communications campaigns using all the key digital channels.
You will learn how to:
• Acquire new customers using search, online advertising and digital PR channels
• Increase engagement through your website, social and content channels
• Build stronger relationships through email marketing
• Develop a test & learn approach and how to evaluate campaign performance.
A case study will be used throughout the day to allow you to put the theory into practice.
This workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of the key digital marketing tools and techniques with a view to improving their digital marketing activities as well as measuring their effectiveness. It’s especially useful to people either new to digital marketing (or certain aspects thereof) and/or those wanting to confirm they’ve got the fundamentals right.
• Understand how to implement the key digital marketing tools and techniques
• Develop an engaging web site and content plan
• Learn how to optimise your site to increase engagement
• Use keywords to build into your search and content strategy
• Understand how to maximise the effectiveness of display and social media ads, to drive traffic
• Learn how to reach a wider audience by influencing key influencers
• Understand which social channels are right for your target audience
• Maximise social media engagement and reach
• Understand when to develop a mobile app and when to create mobile enabled web content
• Learn the key principles of effective email marketing
• Learn about the tools and techniques for measuring digital campaigns
• Use a case study throughout the day to see how to practically apply the skills and techniques
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.