|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
To help product managers become more successful in their roles by introducing them to a systematic framework for product management – the role, key tasks and processes to use and guidelines for product managers to manage themselves and their development. This workshop provides an overview of the principles of product management as applied in a range of industries - both goods and services.
Current or recently appointed product managers, managers of product managers and other executives introducing product management as a discipline into their organisations who have little formal knowledge of product management. Some previous knowledge of basic marketing principles is assumed.
• Clarify your role and responsibilities.
• Deal with some of the common challenges facing product managers.
• Understand the key elements and stages in building a product plan.
• Understand and contribute to the product development process.
• Evaluate your product range and suggest alternatives for performance improvement.
• Develop appropriate product strategies based on an analysis of the lifecycles of your products.
• Analyse a portfolio of products and understand the role of your product in its portfolio.
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.