|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Many sales people are stressed and frustrated because they struggle to fill their pipeline with quality prospects on a consistent basis. They fear the phone to make appointments and often rely on inbound leads which they struggle to convert into high paying clients. When they do get appointments, they often come up against the price objection or “I want to think about it” objection and come away dejected and miss the revenue requirements of the company. This course will give sales people the confidence and skills to bring in sales on a consistent basis. Sales from clients who will go on to give repeat and referral business…. CONSISTENTLY.
Sales people selling to bigger businesses. People new to sales or with limited sales experience or those who’ve been in a sales position for years and want a to bring their selling skills up to date to achieve success in this changing world of sales.
• Understand the psychology behind selling to improve your levels of success.
• Identify opportunities to find new customers.
• Compile a quality prospect list and monitoring form which can be used to analyse business and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your activity AND develop your business in the future.
• Create your own value proposition to enable you to clearly communicate how you can add value to your customers business.
• Write emails that will be read and responded to and make phone calls that will results in an appointment.
• Understand and be equipped to implement a tried and tested sales process which will maximise every sales opportunity.
• Ask effective questions which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
• Professionally identify the needs of the customer, match with a suitable solution and close the sale.
• Use a very simple process to anticipate and deal with any objections that may arise.
• Truly differentiate yourself from the competition and increase repeat and referral business.
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.