|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Many organisations talk about the need to empower their staff. But how many walk the talk? By joining this course, you will develop a blueprint for internal communications media & content for your organisation, to ensure staff fully buy into what the company is trying to achieve. Why is this so important? Because there is a causal link between staff satisfaction, customer satisfaction and company profitability (or success measured in other ways, in the case of not-for-profits). This workshop offers a simple and effective 8-step process to help you treat your people as internal customers, with all the benefits which that will bring.
This is an introductory course, so no prior knowledge of internal communications is required. The course is not limited to those in the marketing discipline. Although internal communications often falls nowadays within the remit of marketing, many other descriptions are used – Workforce Enablement, or Employer Branding, for instance – so many other functions would also find it useful. This workshop is suitable for private, public & non-profit organisations.
• Analyse your organisation – what sort of organisation are you and what are your corporate objectives?
• Set down your specific communication objectives, both strategic and tactical
• Segment your audiences – rank stakeholders in order of importance and power
• Develop key messages and themes for each group
• Match communications vehicles and media to your objectives – including the increasing importance of digital and social media
• Implementation - set and follow an action plan
• Recognise and defuse barriers to implementation
• Measure the outcome – how to set appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to judge success
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.