Through this module, you will be able to understand what is meant by digital marketing and the key communication tools used. If your job already involves digital marketing or you wish to find out about digital marketing with the intention of starting out on a marketing career, then this elective module is suitable for you.
Aims of the module
This module provides you with an understanding of what is meant by digital marketing and the key communication tools used. It outlines the key factors that influence the digital consumer including social networks and virtual communities. It identifies the importance of developing campaign content aimed at specific market segments and how campaigns can be measured.
The module comprises six learning outcomes and each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria. By the end of this module, you should be able to:
1. Understand what is meant by digital marketing.
2. Understand the key factors that influence the digital consumer.
3. Understand the key digital marketing communications tools.
4. Understand how to develop digital marketing content.
5. Be able to develop digital marketing campaigns.
6. Understand methods of measuring digital marketing campaigns.
You will be assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Foundation Certificate in Marketing qualification.
CIM level 3
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £100
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees*
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £55**
* Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
** The registration fee of £55 is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies. The above CIM costs are based on the qualification being completed within 12 months.