Member Exclusive: Sustainable marketing and the changing operating landscape
- Broadcast: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Gemma Butler
- 26 September 2023
As sustainability keeps rising up the agenda for business and society, the operating landscape continues to change. External pressures are growing from stakeholders, regulation and guidelines are tightening and new reporting standards are being set. What once were areas that marketers didn’t necessarily need to know are now critical as what we say and do can either drive progress, or slow it down.
If you are a CIM member you can catch up on our member-exclusive webinar with CIM course director, author of Sustainable Marketing: How to drive profits with purpose, and founder of Can Marketing Save the Planet, Gemma Butler.
This webinar will explore:
- The changing operating landscape.
- What’s happening with regulation and guidelines?
- The new reporting standards
- Why marketers must be ready to support their organisation’s sustainable agendas
About the Speaker
- 0 views