Practical Insights: Regulation and AdTech: Is the future cookie-less?
- Broadcast: Wednesday 13 November 2019
- Duncan Smith CIM
- 13 November 2019
The ICO’s Technology Strategy 2018-2021 clearly prioritises the need to ensure the use of web and cross-device tracking by marketers complies with both the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and existing and emerging electronic communications legislation.
Join us for this member-only webinar where you will learn:
- Must-know regulation for marketers using programmatic advertising and/or RTB
- What compliance looks like
- How you can be proactive in the latest regulatory developments
- How to begin building a ‘defensible position’ for your brand
We run monthly webinars that are exclusive to CIM members, enabling you to watch and listen from your desk, or catch up on demand when it's convenient for you. If you're interested in watching our member exclusive webinars, you can find out more about how to become a member for as little as £15 per month here.
About the Speaker
- 0 views