What you will learn
Strategic Marketing (mandatory) - The strategic marketing planning process, including how to evaluate and implement it through effective management of resources.
Mastering Metrics (mandatory) - With understanding of key marketing metrics and measurement techniques you will be able to identify and interpret insights to support informed strategic decisions.
And then you will have the choice of two electives:
- Driving Innovation - To recommend how innovation and entrepreneurial marketing can help achieve competitive advantage OR
- Digital Strategy - To provide insight into how organisations can implement a digital marketing strategy and build these capabilities into the overall strategic plan.
What does it cost?*
Your study centre will be able to provide you with the cost of tuition.
Other costs (payable to CIM)
Annual registration fee - £60
Total assessment fees - £555 (£435**)
*Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
**Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International reduced rate.
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to demonstrate
you’ve achieved one of the following English language qualifications
within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.