Member Exclusive: Five marketing tips SMEs need to know for 2023
- Broadcast: Thursday 11 August 2022
- 11 August 2022
Small businesses are the backbone of every economy, as they are a source of innovation, entrepreneurship, and job creation. They are also frequent innovators in marketing, as SMEs are close to their customers, have an intimate understanding of value and are agile. SMEs do marketing that is sophisticated, not necessarily complicated.
This webinar outlines five key marketing issues that SMEs will face in 2023, suggesting ways that SMEs can identify these issues and turn them into opportunities for marketing success. CIM course director and experienced business consultant, Jonathan Deacon, will present examples of SME marketing and how some small firms have excelled in times of economic turbulence.
Watch on demand to discover:
- Practical examples of SME marketing in action (it’s different to large firms!)
- The role that marketing takes in SME growth (it’s more than advertising and sales!)
- Digital marketing approaches SMEs can adopt (who says it needs to be complicated!).
Become a CIM member today to:
- Access all monthly webinars, covering trending topics from subject matter experts, including a live Q&A session
- Gain free access to an online CIM course worth up to £399
- Be part of CIM’s mentoring programme
- Start your journey toward becoming a Chartered Marketer
- Network with other marketers in your local area at our regional events.
About the Speakers
- 0 views